Join Nick Lamagna on The A Game Podcast with guest Tony Silverman, owner of The BJJ Box and Co-Owner of The Fit Lifestyle Box. Tony is an entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu currently training under the legendary Ricardo Almeida. Starting out as a customer he saw the vision and became the owner of the company. After finding like minded entrepreneurs to collaborate with he realized you can go further with a team then you can solo and decided to squad up and take his vision to the next level. His companies are growing fast and can be seen being unboxed all over social media by some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment today! Lots of good nuggets on life and business from a direct East Coast entrepreneur who tells a great story of learning to be humble and put the work in to achieve success on and off the mats.
Topics on this episode include:
- The BJJ Box options and origins
- The benefits of connections and relationships in business made through common interests
- Buying into a company vs starting your own
- Are subscription boxes a good business model?
- The importance of customer service and how it can make or break your reputation for decades
- Scaling up as a team vs going solo
- Finding reliable people within your circles
- Being Humbled
- Training Under The Legendary Ricardo almeida
Check out Naked Warrior Recovery CBD and please subscribe to the podcast.
See show notes for all the ways to connect with Tony and contact Nick to start doing some real estate deals together!
Connect with Tony Silverman:
Connect with Nick Lamagna
Subscribe and Share If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes on Platforms by Clicking Here To Subscribe
Find all social media connections at Social media Links for Facebook, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.