Nick Lamagna digs into the minds and experiences of some of today’s brightest entrepreneurs, how to overcome obstacles, and bringing their A-Game. Today, Nick talks with Jiu-Jitsu Blackbelt, Rob Lauth. They talk about martial arts, health care and share inspirational stories about Rob’s life. Stay tuned and enjoy!
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Nick Lamagna
- Connect with Rob Lauth
- Rob’s background – 4:35
- His black belt story – 9:00
- The patient’s experience – 13:37
- What is the end-game? – 16:30
- Rob’s slogan – 18:03
- Finding a problem and creating a business model – 19:26
- Doing countless surveys – 21:07
- All about Jiu-Jitsu – 24:08
- Everything good in his life is because of Jiu-Jitsu – 25:29
- Jiu-jitsu as an awesome martial art – 29:05
- Rob’s next steps – 29:40
- Rob talks about the importance of having good health care – 30:01
- Hospitals standard-issue – 31:11
- What do you think when it comes to a hospital? – 36:05
- Get in touch with Rob by calling him – 37:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here.
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.